Morels Happy Hour
Two-for-one well drinks, selected beer and wine
Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro's new summer happy hour takes place daily from noon until 6 p.m. Guests can come in and enjoy two-for-one well drinks, featured bottled beer and both red and white wine selections in both the indoor and outdoor lounge.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro, 3325 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted July 5, 2011
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.