Fresh52 Farmers & Artisan Market
The farmer’s market is a lively, friendly, open air market where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate their community. Every Saturday morning from 9 a.m.-2 p.m., the market features choice vendors with organic and pesticide/chemical free seasonal produce, freshly baked goods, salsas, spices, nuts, handmade modern crafts, artisans and more. On select dates there are special events, live entertainment, chef demos and free kids craft parties. For more information, click here.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: Tivoli Village, 302 S. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 22, 2011
Last updated March 30, 2016
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.