Mob Attraction Las Vegas
Mob Attraction Las Vegas features a world-class collection of over 1,000 mob artifacts and memorabilia including personal items belonging to many famous mobsters such as Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel, Meyer Lansky, Sam Giancana, Tony Spilotro, Charles “Lucky” Luciano, Mickey Cohen, and many others who help shape the Las Vegas of today.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $33
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 4, 2012
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas