Bodies...The Exhibition at The Luxor
Bodies...The Exhibition at The Luxor displays preserved bodies where you can get an internal view that beats any x-ray. There is also a section on fetal development so you can literally see where you came from. Children under three are free.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $29 - $32
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 12, 2012
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Allied Wellness Conference
- The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada
- Vegas Nocturne
- Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
- Blind Taste at Double Helix Wine Bar
- Double Helix at Palazzo