CSI: The Experience at MGM
The popular worldwide phenomenon is now available at MGM Grand in the hometown of the original top-rated CSI television series – Las Vegas. A challenging and fun multi-sensory attraction, CSI: The Experience places guests in the role of crime scene investigator as they solve one of three true-to-life mysteries.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $21 - $26.50
Age limit: 4+
Event posted May 11, 2012
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments, Inc. - T3 International Conference 2014
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art