The Jabbawockeez return to the Strip with a new show at The Jabbawockeez Pavilion located in front of Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. The hip-hop dance crew won the first season of America's Best Dance Crew and have been delighting fans in Vegas with their stage show.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, October 30, 2012
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, 3770 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $93
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 11, 2012
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues
- Omnia Sundays
- Fresh52 Farmers & Artisan Market
- Tivoli Village