The show tells the story of four blue-collar boys from Newark who become superstars. Musical numbers include renditions of the groups original hits including, "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:15 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $48 - $168
Age limit: 5+
Event posted June 28, 2012
Last updated Jan. 14, 2014
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show