The LED screen canopy over Fremont Street lights up with visions of Vegas night life at the top of the hour from 7 p.m. to midnight, seven days a week. The canopy lights up with shows designed to tunes by artists such as Queen and KISS.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
- Las Vegas Sun History (July 10, 2008)
Event posted July 10, 2008
Last updated Oct. 14, 2010
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00