The Amazing Johnathan’s SCREAMont Experiment
Amazing Johnathan’s first-ever haunted attraction, The Amazing Johnathan’s SCREAMont Experiment, takes over the Las Vegas Club. In the past, Amazing Johnathan’s annual haunted event has been a private party but now he shares it with the masses. The attraction includes a multilevel haunted hotel featuring 35,000 square feet of themed rooms, optical illusions and impressive special effects. A ghoulish bellman greets guests and guides them through the quarantined hotel, which houses previous guests who have mysteriously gone insane.
Tickets are priced at $20 for general admission and $30 for front-of-the-line access. Each Tuesday, The Amazing Johnathan’s SCREAMont Experiment will feature a Two-For-Tuesday offer, allowing Southern Nevada residents to purchase two tickets for the price of one.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- National Association of Pizzeria Operators - Annual International Pizza Expo - 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Throwback Thursdays
- Body English
- Amanda Avila
- Tuscany Suites & Casino