Gardens Guided Walk
Join the experts at Springs Preserve for a free, guided walk through beautiful botanical gardens. Tours take place at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 5, 2012
Last updated Oct. 5, 2012
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse