'The Ping Pong Show'
LA artist Shark Toof is back with his third Las Vegas exhibit, mixing vintage imagery, street art and pop sensibilities to create works that merge polite romance with animal magnetism. The show is up through December in Joseph Watson Gallery at The Arts Factory.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: The Arts Factory, 101 East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 19, 2012
Last updated March 4, 2014
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse