'The Ping Pong Show'
LA artist Shark Toof is back with his third Las Vegas exhibit, mixing vintage imagery, street art and pop sensibilities to create works that merge polite romance with animal magnetism. The show is up through December in Joseph Watson Gallery at The Arts Factory.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: The Arts Factory, 101 East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 19, 2012
Last updated March 4, 2014
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art