Tivoli Village hosts a stroller party weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays where parents (and grandparents!) are invited out to enjoy a 60-minute total body workout that can be done with their babies. This workout includes walking or jogging and intervals of strength and body toning exercises and is taught by certified fitness instructors with specialized training in the pre- and postnatal woman.
The first class is free and drop-in classes are priced at $18, or packages of ten for $110. Memberships range from $65-$75 per month, depending on the length of commitment.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Where: Tivoli Village, 302 S. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $18
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 18, 2013
Last updated March 4, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.