Tivoli Village hosts a stroller party weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays where parents (and grandparents!) are invited out to enjoy a 60-minute total body workout that can be done with their babies. This workout includes walking or jogging and intervals of strength and body toning exercises and is taught by certified fitness instructors with specialized training in the pre- and postnatal woman.
The first class is free and drop-in classes are priced at $18, or packages of ten for $110. Memberships range from $65-$75 per month, depending on the length of commitment.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Where: Tivoli Village, 302 S. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $18
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 18, 2013
Last updated March 4, 2014
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport