Icelandic illustrators and designers interpret the word “hringras” (cycle) in works that traveled from a Reykjavik design show to Las Vegas. The exhibit is in TastySpace in Emergency Arts through April 30.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Mondays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: Emergency Arts, 520 Fremont St. , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 17, 2013
Last updated April 17, 2013
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues
- fresh52 Farmers Market
- Sansone Park Place
- Industry Sundays
- The Bank
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.