Mezzanotte late night dining
For those who can’t pull themselves away from the tables until midnight or who don’t have time to catch dinner before a show, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar offers late-night fine dining: the Mezzanotte experience. The restaurant serves its full dinner menu every night until 2 a.m. From 11 p.m. until 2 a.m., guests receive 50 percent off all food items and 25 percent off of drinks.
Italian for “Midnight,” Mezzanotte specials include Ferraro’s signature family-recipe meatballs, house-made sausages, osso buco, light gnocchi, savory risottos, seafood and freshly made pastas and sauces.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Where: Ferraro's Restaurant, 4480 Paradise Road, Suite 100, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 24, 2013
Last updated April 24, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments, Inc. - T3 International Conference 2014
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art