Mezzanotte late night dining
For those who can’t pull themselves away from the tables until midnight or who don’t have time to catch dinner before a show, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar offers late-night fine dining: the Mezzanotte experience. The restaurant serves its full dinner menu every night until 2 a.m. From 11 p.m. until 2 a.m., guests receive 50 percent off all food items and 25 percent off of drinks.
Italian for “Midnight,” Mezzanotte specials include Ferraro’s signature family-recipe meatballs, house-made sausages, osso buco, light gnocchi, savory risottos, seafood and freshly made pastas and sauces.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Where: Ferraro's Restaurant, 4480 Paradise Road, Suite 100, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 24, 2013
Last updated April 24, 2013
- Las Vegas Coin, Currency, Jewelry, Postcard & Stamp Shows
- Orleans Hotel-Casino
- Young Thug
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Jim Norton
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino | 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.