Barrick Film Series Presents Jessie Stead
During the month of May the Barrick Film Series presents New York based Filmmaker Jessie Stead. Stead's single channel motion picture How To Quit Smoking At The Moon Hotel. (2013)
The movie will be shown inside of the Barrick Museum auditorium during the following days and times:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00AM-3:00PM
Starring Director Jessie Stead as "a moonlighter" the neo-nocturne details a few small transactions staged in a coin operated elevator at a downloaded lunar hotel.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, May 30, 2013
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 13, 2013
Last updated May 13, 2013
- Manifest YOUR Beauty: Natural Hair, Beauty & Empowerment Expo
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | noon to 7 p.m.
- Grape Stomp 2016
- Pahrump Valley Winery | 11:00:00
- Reggae on the Bay
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay | 19:30:00