Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
In cooperation with Fashion for a Cause, the Springs Preserve presents an exhibit featuring clothes fashioned from recycled or reused materials. Admittance included with general admission. Featured designers include Elizabeth Calderon, Jennifer Henry, Dayana Rueda, Reyna Herrera, and the International Academy of Design and Technology.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, June 16, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Museum (ongoing)
Event posted May 13, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.