Ladies Night at SHe by Morton's
SHe by Morton's, located steps away from Aria's entrance at The Shops at Crystals, will celebrate ladies every Thursday night.
Every Thursday night, ladies can sate their palates with SHe’s “Crushed” wine menu, which features several red and white varieties from around the globe. Wine selections include a 2007 Joel Gott Chardonnay, 2010 Slingshot Cabernet and 2008 Three Saints Pinot Noir, priced at $5 per glass. Ladies can also sip on libations from the cocktail menu, which features drinks such as the Cucumber Mint Martini, Citrus Champagne Cocktail and Lavender Lemontini, all priced at $7. In addition, taking center stage on Ladies Night will be the Martini Royale Bianco cocktail, a mix of Martini Bianco and Martini Prosecco, priced at $5.
The Ladies Night menu will include: Crab Pipoli; parmesan-battered crab and capellini poppers with marinara sauce; Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms; five large mushrooms stuffed with a variety of cheeses, marinara and topped with garlic crumbs; Caprese on Crostini, and more.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
Where: SHe by Morton's, 3720 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Suite 260, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 19, 2013
Last updated Aug. 12, 2015
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.