Eric LoPresti: Test Site at the Atomic Testing Museum
Eric LoPresti's art exhibit will feature large-scale paintings, related to the Nevada test site and its aftermath, are based on archival photographs showing vast southwestern landscapes crisscrossed with roads and pocked with nuclear craters. Drawing from the photographic source material, he overlays color fields with geometries that suggest military satellite imagery and vector graphics. The exhibit will run from July 1 to September 1.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, September 1, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: The Atomic Testing Museum, 755 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 28, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- How to Be a Successful Cosmetologist / Essential Marketing Skills
- 3430 E. Flamingo Road, Suite 350, Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
- Wet Republic Mondays
- Wet Republic | 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Improv Kingdom
- Baobab Stage