Portraits Through Books
Anyone who missed Walter Taieb’s photographic portraits of notable locals’ bookshelves can view them at the Nevada State Museum. Through September 23, Thursday-Monday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, September 23, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Nevada State Museum, 309 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 8, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.