Portraits Through Books
Anyone who missed Walter Taieb’s photographic portraits of notable locals’ bookshelves can view them at the Nevada State Museum. Through September 23, Thursday-Monday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, September 23, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Nevada State Museum And Historical Society Volunteer And Docent Counc, 309 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 8, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Manifest YOUR Beauty: Natural Hair, Beauty & Empowerment Expo
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | noon to 7 p.m.
- Grape Stomp 2016
- Pahrump Valley Winery
- Reggae on the Bay
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay