Portraits Through Books
Anyone who missed Walter Taieb’s photographic portraits of notable locals’ bookshelves can view them at the Nevada State Museum. Through September 23, Thursday-Monday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, September 23, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Nevada State Museum, 309 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 8, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Las Vegas Coin, Currency, Jewelry, Postcard & Stamp Shows
- Orleans Hotel-Casino
- Young Thug
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Jim Norton
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino | 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.