Portraits Through Books
Anyone who missed Walter Taieb’s photographic portraits of notable locals’ bookshelves can view them at the Nevada State Museum. Through September 23, Thursday-Monday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, September 23, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Nevada State Museum, 309 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 8, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.