Nano Mini Exhibition
Discovery Children’s Museum is hosting a new engaging mini-exhibition for family audiences about nanoscale science, technology and engineering (nano). Visit the all-new children’s museum to imagine and discover the nanoscale world – a world so tiny it’s too small to see. The 400-square foot exhibit includes hands-on, interactive acitivities that invite exploration of nano phenomena and real world applications and implications.
Discovery Children’s Museum is open seven days a week through Labor Day.
Monday through Saturday 10 am – 5 pm and Sunday 12 pm – 5 pm.
Admission is $12 per person for ages 1 year old to 99 years old. Members and children younger than one year old; adults 100+ years old receive free admission to the museum.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Discovery Childrens Museum, 360 Promenade Pl, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 13, 2013
Last updated Aug. 13, 2013
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.