Sculptural Patterns: Life, Nature, and Reflections from the World We Live In
Artist Bobbie Ann Howell, Aug. 29-Nov. 14, Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Closed holidays.
Artist reception Sept. 12, 3 to 5 p.m.
Free admission and open to the public.
Las Vegas City Hall Grand Gallery, 495 S. Main St., first floor.
This exhibition features patterns and designs created from observations in nature and the Nevada landscape – ideas crafted from life experiences intertwined with reflections influenced from the world we live in. The artist worked with a variety of materials, cut paper, light and shadow, to create designs and patterns that emerge in a layering of forms, shapes, and colors. The sculptural images, shapes, and patterns create an arabesque of positive and negative spaces.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, November 14, 2013
- Mondays from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: Las Vegas City Hall, 495 Main Street, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 23, 2013
Last updated March 5, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.