A Delicate Balance
Las Vegas Little Theatre opens it's 2013 - 2014 Studio Theatre Series with a Pulitzer Prize and Tony-Award Winning Play, "A Delicate Balance" by Edward Albee in the LVLT Studio Theatre.
A wealthy middle-aged couple, Agnes and Tobias have their complacency shattered when Harry and Edna, longtime friends appear at their doorstep. Claiming an encroaching, nameless "fear" has forced them from their own home, these neighbors bring a firestorm of doubt, recrimination and ultimately solace, upsetting the "delicate balance" of Agnes and Tobias' household.
"A Delicate Balance" runs September 27th through October 13th in the LVLT Studio Theatre located at 3920 Schiff Drive with performances on Fridays, and Saturdays at 8pm, and Sundays at 2pm. Tickets are $12 for Adults and $11 for Seniors and Students.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, October 13, 2013
- Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Fridays at 8 p.m.
- Saturdays at 8 p.m.
Cost: $11 - $12
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 10, 2013
Last updated Sept. 10, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.