You Have To Know Where You've Been To Nowhere You're Going
A selection of flyer art from Las Vegas' 1980s underground music scene
Through November 15.
Gallery open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, November 15, 2013
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: MCQ Fine Art, 620 S. 7th St., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 31, 2013
Last updated March 5, 2014
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues
- fresh52 Farmers Market
- Sansone Park Place
- Industry Sundays
- The Bank
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.