Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
The Liberace Foundation for the Performing and Creative Arts presents Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume, an exhibit of the famed pianist’s personal and performance pieces running Nov. 25 through Feb. 28.
The six-week exhibit features a number of Liberace’s decadent belongings such as a rhinestone piano, Liberace’s Rhinestone Roadster, an extravagant, curated costume collection, opulent European candelabras and video clips of performances.
Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful will open Nov. 25 at 3 p.m. Hours are Monday through Sunday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, February 28, 2014
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 15, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2014
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport