Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
The Liberace Foundation for the Performing and Creative Arts presents Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume, an exhibit of the famed pianist’s personal and performance pieces running Nov. 25 through Feb. 28.
The six-week exhibit features a number of Liberace’s decadent belongings such as a rhinestone piano, Liberace’s Rhinestone Roadster, an extravagant, curated costume collection, opulent European candelabras and video clips of performances.
Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful will open Nov. 25 at 3 p.m. Hours are Monday through Sunday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, February 28, 2014
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 15, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.