With comedy, variety acts, a live big band and an award-wining cast of characters, Zombie Burlesque takes place in Las Vegas during the Atomic Era, circa 1958. Be the first living audience to experience classic burlesque, zany musical numbers and top-notch singing all performed by the sexiest zombies at the hottest, formerly zombie-only, nightclub in town.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays at 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays at 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays at 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 8:30 p.m.
Where: V Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops, 3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Suite 360, Las Vegas
Age limit: 16+
Categories: The Strip
Event posted Nov. 21, 2013
Last updated June 18, 2015
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.