Criss Angel Believe at Luxor
Criss Angel Believe features illusions from the inventive mind of Criss Angel including the upside down straightjacket escape that Harry Houdini dared decades ago, to the newest of illusions created by the magician, including making a true-to life sized motorcycle appear onstage.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $59 - $150
Age limit: Not available
- Cirque du Soleil's Criss Angel Believe
- Criss Angel profile
- Illusion is elusive in Angel’s ‘Believe’
- Criss Angel Believe
Event posted Sept. 25, 2008
Last updated June 22, 2016
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.