Leonardo da Vinci: Machines in Motion
Leonardo da Vinci: Machines in Motion—exclusively at the Springs Preserve—takes you on a journey through the mind of artist, thinker, inventor, engineer and anatomist Leonardo da Vinci, who designed inventions and foresaw many devices we use commonly today—500 years ago!
FREE for members or with paid general admission.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, May 4, 2014
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 8, 2014
Last updated Jan. 8, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.