Leonardo da Vinci: Machines in Motion
Leonardo da Vinci: Machines in Motion—exclusively at the Springs Preserve—takes you on a journey through the mind of artist, thinker, inventor, engineer and anatomist Leonardo da Vinci, who designed inventions and foresaw many devices we use commonly today—500 years ago!
FREE for members or with paid general admission.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, May 4, 2014
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 8, 2014
Last updated Jan. 8, 2014
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues | 10:00:00
- Omnia Sundays
- Omnia | 22:00:00
- Fresh52 Farmers & Artisan Market
- Tivoli Village | 08:00:00