Co-produced by The Smith Center with American Repertory Theater, The Tempest makes its world debut in Las Vegas. This timeless tale of love, loss, virtue and vengeance is destined to leave you breathless, bewitched and begging for more. Adapted from Shakespeare’s play, this production includes magic by Teller, songs by Tom Waits and Kathleen Brennan, movement by Pilobolus, and direction by Aaron Posner and Teller—and features Tom Nelis in the role of Prospero.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, March 27, 2014
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $75
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 14, 2014
Last updated April 10, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.