This sound installation by artists Yasmina Chavez and Javier Sanchez in the Barrick Museum’s Xeric Garden explores what determines valid human interaction in this digital age. Through June 21. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, June 21, 2014
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 7, 2014
Last updated May 8, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.