Gift of Lights at Sunset Park
Start whipping up your holiday spirit by driving through Las Vegas’ Christmas drive-through light affair, the Gift of Lights at Sunset Park. Pile your family in the car, get a cup of hot cocoa on the way in and sing Rudolph songs while admiring festive light displays. Bring a bag of used clothes for Goodwill and get two dollars off the cover charge.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 4, 2009
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Sunset Park, 2601 E Sunset Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $11 - $13
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 21, 2008
Last updated Nov. 21, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.