Don Arden's Jubilee!
Classic lavish Vegas cabaret show
Jubilee!, the longest-running show on the famous Las Vegas Strip, is the last production show of its kind and remains synonymous with Las Vegas. Conceived, staged and directed by the legendary Donn Arden, the elaborate retro-glam extravaganza features gorgeous showgirls, lavish costumes, dazzling scenery, world-renowned specialty acts, dynamic music and graceful pageantry.
Tickets: Tickets can be purchased at any Las Vegas Caesars Entertainment Box Office or by calling 702-777-2782 and 855-234-7469.
For groups of 10 or more call 1-866-574-3851 or email EntertainmentGroupSales@Caesars.com. Must be 18 or older.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, January 30, 2014
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sundays from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Where: Jubilee! Theater, 3645 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $65 - $132.50
Age limit: 18+
- Barry Manilow profile (Aug. 11, 2009)
- Manilow show gets update, and this time it’s ‘ultimate’ (Aug. 11, 2009)
- Don Arden's Jubilee! (Aug. 3, 2009)
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Jan. 3, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.