Cirque du Soleil's KA
While every Cirque du Soleil show is technologically and artistically elaborate, none are as epic as KA at the MGM Grand. It tells the story of separated twins and delves into the concept of duality, good versus evil, linked destinies and the power of love.
The human-sized crab puppets, sweeping beach scene made from 350 cubic feet of granular cork imported from Portugal and 160 harnesses set KA apart from its Cirque counterparts.
There are two nightly performances at 7 and 9:30 p.m. inside of the KA Theatre at the MGM Grand, Saturday through Wednesday.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $63 - $183
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated May 3, 2016
- HartBeat Weekend: Kevin Hart & Friends Comedy All-Stars
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- First Friday
- Downtown Arts District
- Billy Idol: Forever
- House of Blues