Le Rêve – The Dream
Aquatic aerobatic show at the Wynn Las Vegas
In a town full of Cirque du Soleil shows, Le Rêve – The Dream at the Wynn Las Vegas is a standout production in its own right. Named after a Pablo Picasso painting, "Le Reve" is French for "the dream" and allows the audience to follow a character's journey into their dreams.
Le Rêve – The Dream is a combination of aerobatics, aquatics, dance and imagination all centering around a circular pool. The show starts before the lights dim, with creatures crawling out of the pool and a horned devil dancing around the stage, and the action doesn't stop.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Le Reve Theater, 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $108.90 - $174.90
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated April 10, 2014
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues
- fresh52 Farmers Market
- Sansone Park Place
- Industry Sundays
- The Bank
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center | 18:00:00
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.