Visually stunning Cirque du Soleil show at T.I.
It's hard for tourists and residents alike to imagine a Las Vegas without Cirque du Soleil. Many are unaware that Mystere at the Treasure Island opened the gates for Cirque du Soleil when it debuted in 1993. A circus for adults and children (over 5) alike, Mystere has entertained more than eight million people since its debut.
The show is a dazzling display of colors and kookiness, complete with flying popcorn, a giant baby, nontraditional circus acts from around the world and costumes adorned with more than 2,500 hand-glued colored sequins.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Treasure Island Theatre, 3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $69 - $125
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated May 3, 2016
- How to Be a Successful Cosmetologist / Essential Marketing Skills
- 3430 E. Flamingo Road, Suite 350, Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
- Wet Republic Mondays
- Wet Republic | 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Improv Kingdom
- Baobab Stage