Sun file photo
Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo
One of Vegas' most popular and longest-running magic acts.
Classical magician Lance Burton, dressed in a tuxedo and tails, starts off his show with sleight-of-hand tricks. The show then goes well beyond what many may imagine a Las Vegas magic show to be.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, September 4, 2010
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10 p.m.
Where: Lance Burton Theater, 3770 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $71.50 - $72.55
Age limit: 3+
- Lance Burton's Official Site (Aug. 3, 2008)
Event posted Dec. 28, 2007
Last updated Oct. 13, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.