'The Lion King' at Mandalay Bay
Disney's award-winning Broadway phenomenon will launch its run at Mandalay Bay. The Lion King incorporates the same sets, costumes and high caliber acting and singing as seen in the production's runs in New York, Hamburg, Paris and Tokyo. Clifton Oliver and Kissy Simmons lead in the roles of Simba and Nala, bring the delightful Disney tale to life on stage.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, December 30, 2011
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $86 - $113.50
Age limit: All ages
- The Lion King (May 14, 2009)
Event posted May 14, 2009
Last updated Dec. 30, 2011