Live music at Napoleon's at Paris Las Vegas
Napoleon’s is one of the most charming lounges on the Strip – a dimly lit, plush retreat where cigars and Champagnes take center stage along with dueling piano players. The tinkling of the ivories and the good-natured one-upmanship of the duel is a relaxing background for a happy hour or a nightcap, with live music from 9 pm to 1 am nightly.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Napoleon's, 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- Napoleon's (Aug. 3, 2009)
Event posted Aug. 3, 2009
Last updated Aug. 3, 2009