Live music at Napoleon's at Paris Las Vegas
Napoleon’s is one of the most charming lounges on the Strip – a dimly lit, plush retreat where cigars and Champagnes take center stage along with dueling piano players. The tinkling of the ivories and the good-natured one-upmanship of the duel is a relaxing background for a happy hour or a nightcap, with live music from 9 pm to 1 am nightly.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Napoleon's, 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- Napoleon's (Aug. 3, 2009)
Event posted Aug. 3, 2009
Last updated Aug. 3, 2009
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.