Phantom - Las Vegas Spectacular
The shortened version of the original Phantom, but with added Las Vegas flair.
Since the hit Broadway show arrived at the Venetian it has become one of the Strip's must-see shows. With special effects, falling chandeliers and tortured souls in dramatic masks, Phantom has something for everyone.
Despite being only 90 minutes, as opposed to the original 150 minutes, the show has kept all the original songs and has even included more elaborate sets and special effects.
The theater was designed after the Opera Garnier in Paris and features a massive 2,100-pound crystal chandelier.
Phantom runs Monday through Saturday, with shows beginning at 7 and 9:30 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, September 2, 2012
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $75.90 - $250
Age limit: 6+
Event posted Dec. 28, 2007
Last updated Jan. 22, 2013
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues
- fresh52 Farmers Market
- Sansone Park Place
- Industry Sundays
- The Bank