New York New York gets the party started nightly with dueling pianos inside The Bar at Times Square. A $10 cover charge applies on Friday and Saturday nights.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Where: The Bar at Times Square, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $10
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 15, 2008
Last updated April 10, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.