Sun file photo
Masterful magician performs in Las Vegas
David Copperfield's show inside of the MGM Grand's Hollywood Theatre is a mixture of magic, humor and sexual innuendo. Making a green Lincoln convertible appear and levitate over the audience is a popular trick of his.
Skeptics of magic may find those doubts vanishing into thin air after watching the infamous illusionist, who has won awards worldwide, perform for 90 minutes.
There is no nudity, despite what many imagine a Las Vegas show of this sort to include, and children 5 years and older can attend.
Nightly performances occur at 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. with Saturday matinees at 4:30 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, July 31, 2013
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Hollywood Theatre at MGM Grand, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Cost: $69.99 - $99.99
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 31, 2008
Last updated June 10, 2013
- Manifest YOUR Beauty: Natural Hair, Beauty & Empowerment Expo
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | noon to 7 p.m.
- Grape Stomp 2016
- Pahrump Valley Winery
- Reggae on the Bay
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay