O by Cirque du Soleil
With a title inspired by the infinity of time and water, "O" is Cirque du Soleil's first venture into the artistry of aquatics and is one of the most well-known of the resident Cirque shows. More than 80 performers incorporate fire and 1.5 million gallons of water into this beautifully synchronized and visually stunning world.
"Welcome to a place where all the world is water and the stage is all the world," writer and director Franco Dragone said of "O."
The show premiered in Las Vegas in 1998 and is a tribute to theater. From street performances to opera, the show also includes the trademark clowns, a death-defying 60-foot drop and other breathtaking acrobatic and entertaining feats. Roughly a dozen members in the cast have competed in the Olympics, a fact that doesn't surprise audiences who have seen this gold medal-worthy show.
"O" runs Wednesday through Sunday (dark on Monday and Tuesday) inside of Bellagio's O Theatre. Show times are 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Bellagio Resort and Casino, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S. , Las Vegas
Cost: $109 - $180
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated July 3, 2013
- National Association of Pizzeria Operators - Annual International Pizza Expo - 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Throwback Thursdays
- Body English
- Amanda Avila
- Tuscany Suites & Casino