The history of Las Vegas is the ultimate American rags-to-riches story, filled with unusual heroes and foes. This 103-year-old saga follows the city through its incredible ups and downs, and highlights how and where some of the U.S.'s most monumental moments occurred.
The Las Vegas Sun’s online moving guide offers new residents a helping hand with useful tips and Web sites to visits, as well as practical information to help you join the more than 2 million people who have already settled into the Las Vegas Valley.
Find out how frequently individual direct flights were delayed by 15 minutes or more when traveling to and from McCarran International Airport in the last 12 months.
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- Donny Osmond recovering from throaty concerns; ‘Absinthe’ joins the (night) club
- Marijuana dispensary says business going to pot amid opening delays
- Utah police confirm body in suitcase is missing Las Vegas woman’s