Brett Wesley Gallery
See 12 of Las Vegas’ up-and-coming artists in Brett Wesley Gallery’s current show featuring works by UNLV’s Master of Fine Arts candidates. Through February 28, 1025 S. First St.
The history of Las Vegas is the ultimate American rags-to-riches story, filled with unusual heroes and foes. This 103-year-old saga follows the city through its incredible ups and downs, and highlights how and where some of the U.S.'s most monumental moments occurred.
The Las Vegas Sun’s online moving guide offers new residents a helping hand with useful tips and Web sites to visits, as well as practical information to help you join the more than 2 million people who have already settled into the Las Vegas Valley.
Find out how frequently individual direct flights were delayed by 15 minutes or more when traveling to and from McCarran International Airport in the last 12 months.
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Beware of ticket scams for Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao fight May 2 at MGM
- Summerlin land values climb to $518,000 an acre
- Wynn Resorts wants Steve Wynn’s ex-wife off board
- March Madness: Between basketball, NASCAR and Spring Break, March is Las Vegas’ biggest month