Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- Lions, dragon and fireworks in Las Vegas: Lucky Dragon celebrates grand opening
- Centennial’s new coach inherits top talent, adds a touch of BYU
- Week 13 NFL best bets and picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Overdose epidemic: Fentanyl is a growing threat to public health and safety
- Rebels buried under Arizona State’s 3-point barrage