Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- Hardy failed to pay over $5M in taxes, loans for his private businesses
- Van full of fireworks catches fire near Primm, closes freeway
- UFC takes big hit with Jose Aldo’s exit from Conor McGregor fight
- Woman, 20, thrown from SUV, dies in rollover crash
- In Uber’s case, fierce lobbying force has public’s best interests at heart