Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- Is the Southern Nevada housing market poised for a rural rebound?
- Bob Arum: I am ready to promote Trump vs. Sanders
- Where Sandoval’s energy task force stands on renewables, solar
- Ducks star Ryan Kesler ‘all for’ NHL expansion in Las Vegas
- It’s Vegas … Straight Up as Chris Phillips opens gig at South Point