Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: This prehistoric comedy adventure follows the world’s first family as they embark on the journey of a lifetime when the cave that has always shielded them from danger is destroyed. Traveling across a spectacular landscape, the family discovers an incredible new world filled with fantastic creatures — and their outlook is changed forever.
- L.A. Kings’ Jarret Stoll arrested on drug charge at Wet Republic
- Nevada’s first pop-up park coming to downtown Las Vegas
- 2 weeks before Mayweather-Pacquiao, not a ticket to be seen
- Vegas is the only bright spot in ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2’
- Will Mayweather extend career long enough to open new MGM arena?