A Christmas Story
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: In the 1940’s, in the town of Hammond, 9-year-old Ralphie wants one thing for Christmas — an official Red Ryder BB rifle. When he asks his mother for the BB gun for Christmas, she says, “No, you’ll shoot your eye out”. When he writes an essay about it at school his teacher gives him a C+ with a note saying “You’ll shoot your eye out.” Next he asks Santa for the gun, Santa’s response is familiar, he says, “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.” Ralph fears that he’ll never get the BB gun for Christmas. But there may be a surprise in store for him.
- Host of projects being planned or built right now will change landscape of Las Vegas Strip
- Parents disarm their son who brought guns to Utah school
- Lombardo on why Trump could boost morale at Metro, curb crime
- Scene of Rosenthal car bombing in Las Vegas gets lusty makeover
- Liberty football ‘not going to run away from Gorman’ in state title game