It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
Length: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: George Bailey is a small-town man whose life seems so desperate he contemplates suicide. He had always wanted to leave Bedford Falls to see the world, but circumstances and his own good heart have led him to stay. He sacrificed his education for his brother’s, kept the family-run savings and loan afloat, protected the town from the avarice of the greedy banker Mr. Potter, and married his childhood sweetheart. As he prepares to jump from a bridge, his guardian angel intercedes; showing him what life would have become for the residents of Bedford Falls is he had never lived.
- Will video game arena come to Las Vegas Strip?
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- New set of wheels: NLV company 2050 Motors to unveil cars today
- This Queensridge home is crowned the king of clicks by Zillow
- Oyster Bar makes splash at Santa Fe; Red Rock gets a cantina