Length: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Synopsis: Since Brian and Mia Toretto broke Dom out of custody, they’ve blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. They know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he’s not the only one on their tail. When hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault. But, Hobbs learns he can’t separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey — before someone else runs them down first.
- Las Vegas golf has reached a pivotal point
- Police: 2 shot in attempted robbery of Pokemon Go players
- Las Vegas McDonald’s franchisee: ‘All worthwhile things in life take sacrifice and time’
- The latest: Russian diplomat scoffs at DNC hack allegations
- Let’s talk about pets: food trends, cool products and the bond with their humans