Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: “Dolphin Tale” is inspired by the amazing true story of a brave dolphin and the compassionate strangers who banded together to save her life. Swimming free, a young dolphin is caught in a crab trap, severely damaging her tail. She is rescued and transported to the Clearwater Marine Hospital, where she is named Winter. But her fight for survival has just begun. Without a tail, Winter’s prognosis is dire “Dolphin Tale,” today serves as a symbol of courage, perseverance and hope to millions of people-both able and disabled-who have been touched by her remarkable story of recovery and rehabilitation.
- Panel agrees existing solar customers should pay old power rate
- Intrigue at Wynn Las Vegas to open with star-studded parties
- Hey, Britney Spears fans: Calm down, take a deep breath and be patient
- What will $500M get you in Las Vegas? Raiders owner hopes it’s home for his team
- Ravens select former Gorman star Ronnie Stanley No. 6 in NFL Draft