Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’ to open bar in Las Vegas, talks dining scene, pub vs. bar
- Elaine Wynn moves to renominate herself to Wynn Resorts board
- Driver arrested in fatal southeast valley crash is identified
- Police: Man breaks into home, stabs woman as toddler sleeps
- Pacquiao’s trainer says Mayweather ‘disrespectful,’ must be beaten