Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- Las Vegas worker who suffered hundreds of bee stings has died
- Falling scaffolding kills construction worker at Tivoli Village
- Preseason all-city: Abundance of talent in Las Vegas area makes for an exclusive club
- The memory of all that: Can you still find Sinatra in Vegas?
- 10 bands to catch at Psycho Las Vegas