Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- How Sands boss Adelson lost $3 billion in 30 minutes
- With Uber and Lyft nearby, rental cars may be ripe for a comeuppance
- McCallum, working to bring Raiders to L.V., reflects on Army vs. Navy
- A nuke waste train to Yucca could pass near Trump’s L.V. hotel
- Former Gorman standout C.J. Watson talks Zimmerman, his own NBA future