Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- Investigators think they know who tore up Death Valley’s fragile Racetrack Playa
- Nevada gaming officials among few to have seen Trump’s tax returns
- Investment group yanks $167.3 million bid to buy Raiders coliseum site after Oakland gives cold shoulder
- New Formula 1 owner wants Las Vegas as potential future race venue
- Gaming industry’s expanding reach a theme of G2E