Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- Bank, nonprofit show gratitude to Las Vegas veteran
- Even as Las Vegan turns 100 today, she has more local sightseeing to do
- In editing report, chancellor interferes with regents, lawmakers
- Suzanne Somers ends run of ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ at Westgate Las Vegas
- Here is a win-win for clean energy on federal land