Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- Lake Tahoe warming 15 times faster than long-term average
- Allegiant Air buying 12 newly built planes
- AG: Calif. doctor’s notes not valid at Nevada marijuana dispensaries
- Small plane makes emergency landing on south valley street
- Demonstrators square off as state Supreme Court hears school-choice arguments