Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- Allegiant executives were flying plane that ran low on fuel
- Kanye, The Killers, Sam Smith, The Who, Coldplay set for iHeartRadio Music Festival at MGM Grand
- First responder marks rapid-fire events of Cosmopolitan blaze
- Teen says killing of ‘a loving, caring mom’ was a mistake