Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights denied trademark for nickname
- Boy, 13, was shot in the back as he tried to flee store, authorities say
- Harry Reid bids farewell to Senate after 30 years
- Reid: Trump ‘not as bad as I thought,’ but nation still fearful of him
- Nevada ballot recount changes just 15 Trump, Clinton votes