Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- Most major casino executives express rosy view of Las Vegas economy, but Wynn disagrees
- Sandoval signs bill allowing for skill in slot machines
- Gaming group ‘troubled’ by possible government credit card ban at casinos
- Iggy Azalea’s blackjack run; Bobby Flay’s divorce battle; Letterman in L.V.?
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas, suspected of impaired driving