Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- Instant analysis: Trump’s doom-and-gloom economy doesn’t match Las Vegas reality
- Vegas pick’em: NFL Week 7 winners against the spread
- Irish bookie already paying out on Hillary Clinton victory bets
- At NFL meeting, Davis says he is firm on moving the Raiders to Las Vegas
- How presidential candidates came full circle in final debate